Dahabya is a type of boat that sailed the Nile in the 19th century. The Dahabya has a capacity for 2 to 14 travelers max with a tour guide. The trip offers great personal experience that is not available on larger cruise ships that can accommodate up to 120 travelers.
Your tour guide is a professional Egyptologist who will take you on all tours through ancient sites explaining ancient and modern culture of Egypt.
Tour includes all sites mentioned in the daily itinerary. All meals are included once on board the Dahabya.
A great value of using our Dahabya is the ability to dock along the villages and enjoy a stroll through the fields.
We have developed a great friendly relationship along the years with many farmers who escorts us during our walks for security & safety.
Enjoy 5 Days of cruising the nile aboard a private sail boat.
- Private small group sail boat with modern fixtures & private bathrooms.
- Fully escorted trip by professional Egyptologist.
- Air conditioned vans all through.
- Comprehensive sightseeing tours with small group.
- 2 nights in 5* hotel in Luxor in Nile View room.
- 4 nights aboard a Dahabya with air conditioned cabins & private bathrooms.
- 1 night in 4* hotel in Aswan.
- Sightseeing tours mentioned in daily itinerary.
- Private English speaking guide for the group.
- Private transportation for sightseeing tours.
- Entry tickets to sightseeing tours mentioned in daily itinerary.
- Full board accommodation while on Dahabya cruise.
- Meals as indicated on daily itinerary.
- International air ticket.
- Travel insurance.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Tipping to guide, drivers & Dahabya crew members.
- VAT tax not included. currently 14%.